Presto Pizza Oven Sale

Presto Pizza Oven


We LOVE pizza at my house. We usually enjoy a frozen pizza once every weekend to give me a break from cooking. It's a real treat for the kids. My mom gave us a Presto Pizza Oven for a Christmas gift, and we have really enjoyed using it.

The Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven cooks frozen pizzas evenly. My favorite part of using it is that I do not have to heat up the oven to use it. This is especially nice in the summer, since we live in Florida. Using the Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven does not heat up the house, and is much cheaper on electricity than using the oven.

The tray for the Pizza Oven is difficult to clean well, and mine has stains. It is also a large appliance to store in my cabinets, but is worth it for not having to use the oven.

I love this device. When I'm too lazy to fire up the oven, I can whip out a pizza from the freezer and cook it with the Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven. The other nifty thing about this cooking device versus the oven is you can see the pizza cooking and alter the settings if necessary. For instance, you can select top or bottom heat depending on how you like your crust. Or you can select both. If the pizza needs more cheese, you can throw some on. Or toss some spices on while its cooking. In addition, the kitchen is filled with the enticing aroma of a fresh pizza. The turntable is easy to clean. The device is small and easily stored in the kitchen cabinet. I've also used this device to reheat carryout pizza.

I've had my pizza cooker for over 4 years and I still have nothing but positive things to say about it. I am a thrifty person and originally thought this was overpriced but I received it as a gift. After using this for years if it were to quit working I wouldn't hesitate to buy a new one. This cooks pizza so much better then the oven, no chance of burning since it has a timer and no need to preheat so it's fast. I originally did have problems with pizza sticking to the pan and it was difficult to clean but I have solved that problem buy putting a piece of aluminum foil with the corners folded in and with cooking spray on it on the pan. Now it is very easy to clean and pizza slides right off. This is also very long lasting and durable. It has been drug in and out of my cabinets and banged around for years and still works wonderfully.